Military Discharge


Request Form is in PDF format

Military Discharges are recorded FREE OF CHARGE for anyone who has served in the Military.

CERTIFIED COPIES ARE FREE for Military personnel and authorized persons on their behalf.
DD214 should be recorded upon separation in the Recorder's Office of the county you reside.

You must present a notarized MISSOURI REQUEST FORM RAM59.480

to receive your free certified copy of your DD214

This requirement is to insure only you or an authorized party has access to your personal information.

Pursuant to Rsmo 59.480

Previous page: Recorder  Next page: Road and Bridge